We’ve had some questions on how to use ForkliftBoss.com. A few customers asked for help with their orders, or wanted reassurance on order security.
For our September newsletter, we’re giving you a full tutorial on how to use ForkliftBoss.com. These instructions will help you do everything from set up an account to arrange equipment delivery to your office. We hope they help answer any remaining questions!
How to Set Up an Account
Clicking brings you to the New Account page. Under the “Create a new account” section, enter the following:
- Your email address
- Your email address (again)
- A password you’ll remember – make sure it’s complex too, something like Fork@lift2015!
- Re-enter the password
- Your name, address, & phone number
- Your Federal Tax ID number
Click the “Submit Registration” button when you’re done. You’ll see the Login page next. Login is accessible in the footer as well ( https://www.forkliftboss.com/login.asp ).
Enter your email address and password, and click Login. You’ll see a “My Account” page. From here you can change your contact information, password, and payment settings.
Most importantly, now you’re ready to start ordering!
How to Place an Order
- Navigate through the site using the menu bars along the top.
- Use the left-side menu to choose specific product categories you want.
- When you find a product you want, click it.
- Enter the quantity you want, and click “Add to Cart”.
- You’ll see a small popup window with a “View Cart” button. You can ignore this and keep shopping, or click “View Cart” to view your shopping cart. (The shopping cart is always accessible by clicking the yellow cart icon at the top right.)
- In the Cart, click the “Get Shipping Options” button to see what options are available to you. (See the next section for more details on these.)
- Select the option you want, and click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- You’ll see the Checkout page. Click the “My Saved Billing Addresses” menu and you should see your default address. Click it and the Billing Information boxes will auto-fill.
- Select the Shipping Option you wanted, and the payment option you prefer. Current payment options are by credit card and wire transfer.
- (If you’d prefer paying a different way, please call Cromer at 800-974-5438 and ask for Sales.)
- Payment details are saved in your account to speed up future orders.
- On the right you’ll see estimated totals for your order. If you have a special handling request, please enter it in the Order Comments box.
- Click Place Order.
- If you selected Wire Transfer, you’ll see the wire transfer information. If you selected Credit Card, you’ll be prompted to fill in your credit card details.
Delivery Options Available
Since we want customers throughout Northern California to order and receive quality material handling equipment, we added several delivery options to ForkliftBoss.com.
Currently, customers can choose from the following delivery options.
- In-Store Pick-up at your nearest Cromer location (Oakland, Sacramento, Manteca).
- UPS Ground Shipping.
- Local Delivery from your nearest Cromer location (Oakland, Sacramento, Manteca). Delivery is limited to 50 miles from the Cromer facility, and requires a $50 fee.
- If you’re outside of this 50-mile radius, there’s an option to call for special delivery rates.
All Transactions are Secured. Ordering online saves time, but payment details need protection. We set up ForkliftBoss.com to employ the same level of security Amazon uses.
It’s Right or Your Money Back. If you order a rack, you will receive the exact rack you ordered. If you don’t receive the products we said you would, you get your money back. Guaranteed.
Please save this tutorial for your future reference. We hope it continues to help our customers, present and future.
If you have any suggestions on making ForkliftBoss.com easier to use, please send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you next month!
Marshall Cromer, The Forklift Boss
Cromer Material Handling
ForkliftBoss.com Deal of the Month
FORKLIFT FORKS, FORKS AND MORE FORKS!
Is it time to replace your forklift’s forks? For our September Deal of the Month, we have 3 sets of forks on sale!
Forks Set #1: A 2” x 7” x 48” from Cascade. Meant for lumber carriage, these are heavy-duty forks made for long hard work. On sale at ForkliftBoss.com for $690.00.
Forks Set #2: A 1.75” x 4” x 48” set from Cascade. Standard forks for the day-to-day warehouse jobs. On sale at ForkliftBoss.com for $231.54.
Forks Set #3: Another Cascade set, 1.75” x 5” x 48”. Little bit wider than the previous set. On sale at ForkliftBoss.com for $311.10.
Click the links above to visit ForkliftBoss.com and order the forks you need. Questions before buying? Call Cromer at 800-974-5438 and ask about the September ForkliftBoss deals.